What's going on with my love life?!!?

9 months ago

So long story short monster and I broke up right before mother’s day and I left well a month ago my friend keel came back around. And we spent everyday up until Wednesday together then he suddenly changed and became distant, well monster contacted me a few days ago and said he loved missed me etc so I went over Friday but haven’t heard from him since I left? I’m not sure what’s going on or if I should even put my time into them?

9 months ago

well to be honest this is a very back and forth hot and cold connection and it isn’t something long term you need to release this person from your life to be happy

9 months ago

You talking about monster or keel? I believe keel went back to his ex I haven’t heard from him in a week

9 months ago

honestly both of them release renew and let new opportunity’s in

9 months ago

The only problem is, I’m pregnant and I’m not sure if it’s keels or monsters. I mean i know that doesn’t mean we have to be together though

9 months ago

What was the point of keel trying to get me pregnant if he was just gonna go back to his ex?

8 months ago

he likes the attention hes a child and prideful

8 months ago

I kinda got that vibe after being around him for awhile

8 months ago

What’s monsters purpose if he doesn’t really wanna be with me?

8 months ago

just in it to have multiple women its a pride thing he shows his friends all these women love him

8 months ago

Thanks, I just don’t get why they are coming back around and have no real intentions, can you sense which ones the dad or leaning towards?

8 months ago

run as far as you can from both ,you was’nt in the right energy when your other friend came either so they both have to go

8 months ago

Thank you

8 months ago

Hello! Hello! There’s some important information that you may not be aware of!

I am online

Blessings, Pk

8 months ago

Hey. I will be in prayer for your situation I know its got to be stressful having to make sense of everything while at the same time, worried about losing a connection to the one you love. If you need some one to talk to, i am here please feel free to check out my profile and give me a call. I offer low cost, sessions so that everyone can get help if they need it. :)

8 months ago

Thank you

8 months ago

Hello and welcome thankyou for your question, I can see obstacles in your love life, you can’t seem to move forward, I can help please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes

8 months ago

honestly i feel like there is alot of manipulation going on,, if you would like a detailed reading on to both of these situations please feel free to reach out and we can discuss the intentions and feelings of these 2 ppl

8 months ago

Thank you